Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You too mate.
I got a chair and a toolkit.

Woohoo.

Henyman (Henyman@user-2414.l4.c2.dsl.pol.co.uk) Quit (Quit: Merry Christmass | Have A Great Time)

I would have thought you could spell that properly ;p

I hope every body has the best christmas they've ever had

I didn't get a tool kit

I don't need a kit for my tool...though a kitc for my tool would probably be nice

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Henyman (Henyman@user-2414.l4.c2.dsl.pol.co.uk) Quit (Quit: Merry Christmass | Have A Great Time)

:rolleyes: :p

Originally posted by Electronic Punk

Why would you think today would be different then any other day?

Merry Ho Ho

Hope everyone's enjoying their Christmas as much as I am :)
Just installed OS X 10.3, sooo niiiiiiiice :D

The chair was actually what I asked for - an executive chair.

lol

Seasons Greetings, everyone. Have a great Christmas! :)

Still here in India, but I just thought I'd stop by and see what's going on here today. Hope everyone is having a good time...I definitely am :D

Merry Christmas everyone! I haven't opened my Christmas or *cough* Birthday *cough* presents yet. :D

Well I said I'd be here on Chrsitmas and I'm here!
No visitors= No Limits for the rest of the day so I'm still able to come as ususal!

Merry Christmas

Sorry that I haven't visited more offen. Been busy taking care of in laws as both are now in a nurseing home and require us to go in every night to help take care of them. Them we have to take them to Doctors etc.

Then had to paint the house before winter set in. Hope things will settle down for the new year.

Want to wish everyone here a Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year.

Grand dad

Merry Christmas everybody!...and here's to a Happy 2K4 for all.
Happy 24th Muzikool :D :cool:.
Mine tomorrow...*fidgets with excitement*
Damn! I wont be 24 though! :( :p

Thanks Erbmaster, and happy birthday to you too!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back