• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

N

Nedreplan

Just a quick note to you all out there in Xp-erience Land...

I wish you all a wonderful and peaceful Christmas, and also a fantastic start to 2003.

:D :D

What are your hopes for the new year?
:happy:

B

BobTheBuilder

You too.

Hopes for next year? No war if possible and more importantly new CPU + Mobo !

O

one-x

Happy Chrimbo all :)

I hope to kick sadams and osama's arse...personally, but aside from that, a few more PC's wouldn't go amiss ;)

O

one-x

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i honestly havn't felt at all christmassy but as soon as that xmas music was playing i had this warm rush of xmasness :D

fankoo :D

O

one-x

weeeeeeee e-cards :D

I should do sommit like that, i might make an image in a min or sommit. I am pretty crap when it comes to images but it'll be worth a laugh :)

HAPPY CRIMBO AND NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL :)

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

I realize today is going to be Christmas Eve...and the following day, Christmas it self.

Which is why I wish to say Merry and Happy Christmas Everyone! God Bless! :)

Best wishes to everyone on NTFS, and Spammers Paradise, especially my friends Xsivforce, Jewelzz, myself, Gonaads, twinzigazag, Madmatt, dealer, Iceman, 0_87, Speedy B, Henyman, Geffy, Bytes Back, Bman, Benny, damnyank, smokie, taurus, Kirrie, Funky, Evil Marge, Ace, Glannieboy, Mubbers, Dave Holbon, Rick, Burpster, Chrisuk, Zooker, Jumpy, Zodiaq, Bhxtyrant, Teddy, Jenya, Tinker, and everyone else! I'm sorry if I forgot to mention you, blame it on the coffee! :blink:

You people are the best!

Wishing you a happy holiday, or time of the year, whether you celebrate it or not!

:)

Happy Holidays!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test