I know that this is trivial, but I really need to know how to change the delay time when you move your mouse over a folder in the start menu. Right now its set to whenever my mouse hovers a folder in the start menu, there is no delay what so ever.
When using the start menu the you will notice a delay between different tiers of the menu hierarchy. For the fastest computer experience possible I recommend changing this value to zero. This will allow the different tiers to appear instantly. The defaul is around 400
1. Start Regedit from the Run command.
2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
3. Select MenuShowDelay from the list on the right.
4. Right Click on it and select Modify.
5. Change the value to a higher number for more delay and lower for less delay.
6. Reboot your computer.