Memory

M

max

OH NO , my bubble has burst !!

memory prices are increasing , before Xmas I bought a stick of 256 PC133 from the crucial advertisement on this website for $32.00

they are still very cheap but all the other places have increased

Dabs : before Xmas = $41.00 for 256

and now after Xmas = $44.00

crucial is still cheap BUT they may go up as well

doh

:(

It seems that memory and proccessors are a good indicator of the economy... They go up when it's gets better...

Don't play the market on this tip... If you do I want a cut of your profit though...

actuallly, the technology cliche markey is very very very simple. memory and processors get cheaper as they age. It may be more expensive now compared to some super duper special deal during Christmas season but in 10 years, PC133 sdram will only be available in garbage dump sites

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back