memory Management

D

Doan

Hello every one.
I have nother smal problem. I would be very thankful if you cod help me solve it. the problem is this, i cant seem to find: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\
Memory Management\IoPageLockLimit

I can go as fare as "memory Management", but i dont have the last keey "IopageLockLimit". Does eny one now eny other way to speed up my diskcache?.

Thanks.
Doan.

ps. al the info i have goten from this site have truly made my life easyer!, i would like to give extra credit to Dealer. You seem to be a truly kind and help

The IO_PAGE_LOCK_LIMIT setting is ignored by XP - it does absolutely nothing, so don't worry about it.

Cacheman

Hi there...
I have a question if it would be beneficial to run the memory manager, Cacheman, on my li'l system...

Specs:
AMD K-6 400
6.8 GB Maxtor Hard Drive
256 MB RAM
24x CD-ROM
Teac 8x CD burner
56k USR Internal Modem

Thanks for any info! : )
C

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back