memory Management

D

Doan

Hello every one.
I have nother smal problem. I would be very thankful if you cod help me solve it. the problem is this, i cant seem to find: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\
Memory Management\IoPageLockLimit

I can go as fare as "memory Management", but i dont have the last keey "IopageLockLimit". Does eny one now eny other way to speed up my diskcache?.

Thanks.
Doan.

ps. al the info i have goten from this site have truly made my life easyer!, i would like to give extra credit to Dealer. You seem to be a truly kind and help

A

allan

The IO_PAGE_LOCK_LIMIT setting is ignored by XP - it does absolutely nothing, so don't worry about it.

C

Carol

Cacheman

Hi there...
I have a question if it would be beneficial to run the memory manager, Cacheman, on my li'l system...

Specs:
AMD K-6 400
6.8 GB Maxtor Hard Drive
256 MB RAM
24x CD-ROM
Teac 8x CD burner
56k USR Internal Modem

Thanks for any info! : )
C

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut