memory card help

lildeezul

OSNN Newbie
ok so i got my memory card, and i opened up the f drive, and it has my mobile, my music, and something else, but i transfered music on my computer to my memory card to the folder thta has my music, now the pics on my memory shows up not in a folder but judst in the f drive, anyways when i try to play my music is says player error, music not avaible, is there a certain file exstion the music has to be, becuase all it shows it one music file, adn that doest play, also whne i transfered it over a message on my comp says invavlid to rename file, so i clikc rename is says valid.

ok i trasnfer my tunes that i downloaded from limewire to motorola > shared> audio>, and it still doesnt work, do i need to download the tunes from a certain site. i used wma files, mp3 files, and wav files, and it doesnt work. i cilkc my music on my phone and it shoes get music from vcast, and under that it says play all songs, when i click that it says "player error", "music not avalible".

also it has palylist on the bottom left conrer, i lick that and all it shows it a file named "g", when i click play it says the same error.

what am i doing wrong, do i need to download certain songs from a certain website or something.???

nump some help please.

do i need to format my card first, in the phone menu

Sounds like you might be just copying a shortcut to the My Music folder.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back