Memorial Day USA

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
A grateful Nation remembers the proud patriots who made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of liberty's blessings. and to those who continue........

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Thanx to all who serve in this country to protect it, as well as other soldiers through out the world .. I would like to add that I am very happy that they finally got the WWII Memorial done. It is well deserved and was to late in the making ...

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
To all who have served, past and present, Thank You! And to my brothers and sisters in arms in the US and in Britain God Bless you on this day of rememberance. We must never forget those who have given the ultimate sacrifice. A Memorial in Burma reads..."When you go home tell them of us, and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today". GO ARMY!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut