Memorial Day USA

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
A grateful Nation remembers the proud patriots who made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of liberty's blessings. and to those who continue........

God%20Bless%20the%20USA.JPG

It's always important to remember, and to never forget.

and that goes for all those who have served... no matter where you are from.

Thanx to all who serve in this country to protect it, as well as other soldiers through out the world .. I would like to add that I am very happy that they finally got the WWII Memorial done. It is well deserved and was to late in the making ...

To all who have served, past and present, Thank You! And to my brothers and sisters in arms in the US and in Britain God Bless you on this day of rememberance. We must never forget those who have given the ultimate sacrifice. A Memorial in Burma reads..."When you go home tell them of us, and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today". GO ARMY!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back