Member Pics

I think the offense was taken because it was, to be fair, blatantly not you...

The idea behind Member pics was that its a picture of our members, what you posed would be fine as an avatar or sig sure, but not a a representation of yourself.

To show you what i mean - here's me...

TheBlueRaja.jpg

and below and to the left is my avatar/sig. As you can see the two are NOT alike.

the only specs are that they are pics of our members. NO not that ... I mean a pic of ppl :D

Cant we all just get along.... come to IRC where we can hash this out like men. Well sort of. :D

TheBlueRaja said:
I think the offense was taken because it was, to be fair, blatantly not you...

The idea behind Member pics was that its a picture of our members, what you posed would be fine as an avatar or sig sure, but not a a representation of yourself.

To show you what i mean - here's me...

TheBlueRaja.jpg

and below and to the left is my avatar/sig. As you can see the two are NOT alike.
Hello fellow bald dude :D

now if I were to be a mod who is very **** I would say we need to get this back on topic. But I would be nudging things that way. We can all go IRC and abuse each others if thats kewl :D

All images added. BTW, Surge, I backed up all imagestation pics so I still have yours and it has been added. :)

PseudoKiller said:
now if I were to be a mod who is very **** I would say we need to get this back on topic. But I would be nudging things that way. We can all go IRC and abuse each others if thats kewl :D
Yea but then you start acting like a little girl and then it stops being fun.
*Spitshines PKs head*
Anyway, Your too easy.

Ok can some one help me with my question now , please :D

what happend to the member pics at imagestation, i had a pic uploaded there that i used to link to with a nother online profile.

didnt know about the forums being lots until to day , so i had to re- register [quote/]

surge said:
Ok can some one help me with my question now , please :D

what happend to the member pics at imagestation, i had a pic uploaded there that i used to link to with a nother online profile.

didnt know about the forums being lots until to day , so i had to re- register
Look four posts up. :p

PseudoKiller said:
the only specs are that they are pics of our members. NO not that ... I mean a pic of ppl :D

Cant we all just get along.... come to IRC where we can hash this out like a bunch of computer nerds. :D

:p

Evil Marge said:
Your a dark horse,get some light in there :p :D

ya i know, the bedroom is always dark, plus my location in the room aint great either... i'l work somethin out ;) dont worry you'l get a good look at my pretty face soon enought :p

thekore said:
ya i know, the bedroom is always dark, plus my location in the room aint great either... i'l work somethin out ;) dont worry you'l get a good look at my pretty face soon enought :p
*swoons* :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back