Member Pics

what are you gonna do ban me? give me a ****ing break. i come here to have a little fun post some questions get a few answers. i don't **** from a pimple popper.

Taggert_LOA said:
what are you gonna do ban me? give me a ****ing break. i come here to have a little fun post some questions get a few answers. i don't **** from a pimple popper.
hmmm I dont remember threatening you with banning?? and as far as a pimple popper you obviously havent seen my pic yet. Fair warning: click my profile Fair Warning!!! I said :D
btw dont take things so nasty. Because someone says something dont mean I am out to get ya. All I said was dont waste my time ... I didnt shoot your dog or anything ... deep breath dude. :D

what is it with some admins? they let the ability to regulate a free forum go to their head? now i see why ppl leave.

I am not an admin... dont worry be happy. I was just busting on ya.

here is the pic you wanted

Attachments

• picture for ntfs.jpg
    picture for ntfs.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 105
come on dude... make nice. can you please make a nicer pic than a flipping off ... PLEASE !!!!

is this one ok for the NTFS Gestapo?

Attachments

• Picture 9.jpg
    Picture 9.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 110
Taggert_LOA said:
oh ok blue raja's is ok but i catch **** for mine?
yes... because his is funny. Yours... well, dont take this the wrong way, sucked :D

My one wasnt intended as my pic though mate.

BTW I think we moved on now, lets not go there again, no offence but theres no point.

Lets all be friends.

i also didn't know we had a standard of picture here....so only what you find to be good is what gets posted?
i thought this again was a public forum?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back