Member Pics

taken the same year.

I have less hair now

Attachments

• perris.zip
    314 KB · Views: 115
Evil Marge: It wasn't actually that cold, it was 6 degrees celsius. That's really good compared to the weather we've had in the past two or three weeks. As low as minus 30 degrees celsius :S

perris: you remind me of Steven Seagal :p

Erb: You remind of the dude in your Avatar :D

w00t perris has a picture :p

now we need to pester Enyo, and make him get a webcam ;)

Hehe.. perris you do look like Steven Seagal!
I think he even has a pair o' boots the same as yours :D :p

Yay! Perris posted a pic! It has been added. I love this kind of stuff. I have posted back and forth with perris for years now and have even spoken on the phone. Nothing like I imagined. I would have sworn you were older.

rofl. that's hard to picture...... a very old Steven Segal..... *tries to get an image of what it would look like in his head* ...... nope, nothin. :-D

Well, time to input into this thread as well. Here ya go.

DSC01634-small_sexy.JPG

...and no, I'm not arrogant. Just an old www.forumplanet.com/gsf joke.

Nice pics guys :cool:... Geffy, those are some wicked cloud shots you got there ;)

Maybe you could incorporate this into an avatar hehe..what was you up to? lol :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back