Member pics.

Ok...everyone knows I'm a "copper", but this is the only pic I have on disc. One of those "public relations" things.

I will warn you first...viewing this picture may cause extreme burning and tearing of the eyes, your computer may freeze up, ***** slap you, then shut down.

Hey offica Armis36, is that a gun in your pocket???? Like the haircut as well :)

Originally posted by Smokie
Hey offica Armis36, is that a gun in your pocket???? Like the haircut as well :)

Nope...that's my radio you're seeing. My gun is on my right hand side. Although I was excited at the time of the picture...maybe that's what you're seeing....:D

I was going to say that you may be excited at the time Armis36, but I just thought you probably had matters all in hand as it was :)

Great to see some more pics posted. Will add them when I get home l8r. :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Oooh, Xp-erience definately has the BEST looking mods ;)

Well, we have to do our best when we have a pretty girl in da' house...can't look shabby then you know ;)

Pics have been added. We now have 73 members represtented. The others are just skeert. ;)

Originally posted by Grinder
73 out of...???how many X?
Exactly...buncha chickens!

BTW, did you notice I removed the # after you nick Grinder ? ;)

yea noticed that yesterday...hehe, thanks X.

I say anyone with 100+ posts should be required to post a pic....:p

Anyone 2nd that??? :cool:

everyone not posting pics of themselves... Bok bokbok bok! :p

Mother Board.........................$150.00
CPU......................................$200.00
Video Card............................$250.00
512MB Memory......................$125.00
Members Picture....................Priceless

For everyone else there's........Bok bokbok bok!!!

A Picture is worth a thousand insults... Post your's today. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back