Member Pics v1.01

ha...dealer is too embarrased, he looks so good, everyone is gonna think he faked the pic.

honestly, I only just got a scanner, and that was when I bought a box for my dad.

that's in n.y., and I won't be back there for a coupla weeks.

but don't get pissed off when you see my pic, k?

here's another of my pix. can ya update my previous one with this one? this is from one of my friends's birthday :) couple hours after we began i looked like that for some reason.

Originally posted by dealer
ha...dealer is too embarrased, he looks so good, everyone is gonna think he faked the pic.

honestly, I only just got a scanner, and that was when I bought a box for my dad.

that's in n.y., and I won't be back there for a coupla weeks.

but don't get pissed off when you see my pic, k?

i think we'll be pissed off if u r bill gates ans secretly snoooping around here :eek:

damnyank and smokie <---guestbook spammers.

We have not done nothing like that....YET.. but give us time.

The lop eared bit sounds like damnyank..oh wait a minute, that is BIG eared isn't it :D

For those members who have not put their pics in yet, you cannot say naughty things about the ones that have..

sorry guy's I'm trying to post it but every time I go to post/preview the post it never shows up in the d/l file ????? never happend to me b4 = (

mafiafromrussia has been updated.
vdubVR6 has been added.

Next? :D

I'll try to get a pic of me...I have a pic currently, but I'm shirtless, and can't see my face...how's that?

woo!

lol, good job xsiv =)

Um...I'll get a pic up sometime...I want a newer one :) give me sometime to obtain a digital cam...

my pleasure. took me a while to find myself, I am buried under all those other faces. *eats a cookie*

Make sure to check the guestbook. :)
And you can leave little "comments" with any specific pic. ;)

Cookie!
Cookie! I want a cookie! I think I'm gonna go look in the kitchen for some cookies. I want an oatmeal cookie....

I guess nobody informed Nick M. All the world's cookies are mine and you can only get them from me.

If you don't believe me, ask anyone =)

*gives Nick a cookie* [=

yay! I gotta cookie! can i have another one?

*hmph* okay, one more, but don't be expecting a bedtime story. =)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back