• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mega Machines

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
That is the largest scoop loader in the world; it’s the only one in the world. It is used on the strip mines. I was watching a show on discovery channel about it. They were stating it can fill a football stadium in an hour from all the dirt it moves.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Were you watching Mega Machines on Discovery Channel...
It was on today which made me find more pics of this mammoth machine...
-Jack

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
I wouldnt be surprised it it was like.03 miles per gallon...
but its interesting, some of the mega machines like a stip mine shovel(not real name) are electric... and its the size of a building.

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
I think you need a special license - some of these need more than one driver/operator and (probably) a mechanic or engineer too - and can you afford the insurance? :p

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Vanquished said:
Were you watching Mega Machines on Discovery Channel...
It was on today which made me find more pics of this mammoth machine...
-Jack
They have had a couple of seperate shows on just that and some others. That is the only one in the world. They were saying something about it running on electricity also. I'll have to find some more info on it ..

Mainframeguy said:
I think you need a special license - some of these need more than one driver/operator and (probably) a mechanic or engineer too - and can you afford the insurance? :p
I don't think any insurance company would insure me once they know what I am going to do! :laugh:

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Ha Yeah,
Never mind the insurance, how are you gonna come up with the 100 million dollars it costs to build and the 26,000 dollars it costs to run per month?
-Jack

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
NLM said:
Print Money
Yah just hang on a second im gonna go steal a machine from the mint
/walks into the mint and takes a machine/
there we go, now lets print some money!
Jack

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies