Meeting point [ + ]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
What can i say , last weeks me and some other forum guys ( from Romania ) have met in capital town . I was able to see how those guys ( over an year so far .. ) talk , think ... wonderful .
Anybody thought at this here ? :D

Doesn't matter the distance ... some guys have personal planes ! :D

Yes, I thought about it for the Florida members. I wish we were all rich and everyone (from everywhere) could meet down at Disney or somwhere for an "XP-erience Day Out". When dealer opens his coffee shop, we can all meet there. :)

We can find a central meet point and all meet up there :)

We can all catch a Space Shuttle and meet on the Moon. :p J/K It would be nice to be able to meet alot of the forum members. But Geography always rears it's ugly head. :(

Originally posted by gonaads
It would be nice to be able to meet alot of the forum members. But Geography always rears it's ugly head. :(
We're not that far from each other gonaads ;)

Heh heh, Road Trip! :p
Some of my Dad's family is In New Mexico. That's where he was originally from. Your right in between. :D

Islands of Adventure is where its all at baby!!! I am down for that!!! End of July or anytime after. I live in Pembroke Pines, South of Ft. Lauderdale and North of Miami...

I'm always game. I just graduated college so I don't have a job yet, so I have all the time in the world.

hang on, islands of adventure sounds FAB... I also have season pass for busch gardens :) so how about it ? keep the postings going and let us know the deal yo... xsiv :D

free beer at busch with the fun card :) s'all good...

So I suppose I'm left to organise the British version. We could all meet at the dog and duck for a pint and a packet of crisps !!:D

Originally posted by gonaads
Heh heh, Road Trip! :p
Some of my Dad's family is In New Mexico. That's where he was originally from. Your right in between. :D
Just like an Oreo :D :D

Originally posted by BigPete
Islands of Adventure is where its all at baby!!! I am down for that!!! End of July or anytime after.
Universal Studios Rulez!!! I'm up in DeLand BigPete. Was down in Vero Beach for 6 years. Not quite as far south as you but, I've been down that way a time or two. There are at least 6 members here in Florida. Maybe more than that.

sazar99: sounds good!!!

Jewelzz and gonaads: My dad lives in Arizona among a few other relatives.

gonaads: I was born and raised in Odessa, Texas. Right next to New Mexico. I used to go over to Carlsbad every once in a while. One of the most beautiful places I ever saw was riding through Cloudcroft on motorcycles.

So far that's BigPeete, sazar99, jams and myself.
BigPeete: you are the longest distance away. What's a good date in late July for you? Just let us know. There are a couple of other Florida members here. I'll snag them too. :) Maybe a little change in the thread title. :D

dreamliner77: feel like a road trip? Jewelzz, gonaads, matt, dealer anyone else?

Im game !!! I live right here in the big old town of Springfield MO.

YEE HAA. Goat rope capital of the world !!!!

:p

Guess I am out... I am in Pennsylvania. A little ways away. Maybe I can do the Engand Pow Wow :D

Originally posted by xsivforce
I guess you haven't been to Palatka or Yeehaw Junction Florida. ;)

No.... Just Pensacola..........................

So where is everyone wanting to meet ?????
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back