• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Meeting point [ + ]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
What can i say , last weeks me and some other forum guys ( from Romania ) have met in capital town . I was able to see how those guys ( over an year so far .. ) talk , think ... wonderful .
Anybody thought at this here ? :D

Doesn't matter the distance ... some guys have personal planes ! :D

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Yes, I thought about it for the Florida members. I wish we were all rich and everyone (from everywhere) could meet down at Disney or somwhere for an "XP-erience Day Out". When dealer opens his coffee shop, we can all meet there. :)

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
We can all catch a Space Shuttle and meet on the Moon. :p J/K It would be nice to be able to meet alot of the forum members. But Geography always rears it's ugly head. :(

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by gonaads
It would be nice to be able to meet alot of the forum members. But Geography always rears it's ugly head. :(
We're not that far from each other gonaads ;)

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Heh heh, Road Trip! :p
Some of my Dad's family is In New Mexico. That's where he was originally from. Your right in between. :D

BigPete

OSNN Sexual Deviant
Islands of Adventure is where its all at baby!!! I am down for that!!! End of July or anytime after. I live in Pembroke Pines, South of Ft. Lauderdale and North of Miami...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
hang on, islands of adventure sounds FAB... I also have season pass for busch gardens :) so how about it ? keep the postings going and let us know the deal yo... xsiv :D

free beer at busch with the fun card :) s'all good...

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Originally posted by BigPete
Islands of Adventure is where its all at baby!!! I am down for that!!! End of July or anytime after.
Universal Studios Rulez!!! I'm up in DeLand BigPete. Was down in Vero Beach for 6 years. Not quite as far south as you but, I've been down that way a time or two. There are at least 6 members here in Florida. Maybe more than that.

sazar99: sounds good!!!

Jewelzz and gonaads: My dad lives in Arizona among a few other relatives.

gonaads: I was born and raised in Odessa, Texas. Right next to New Mexico. I used to go over to Carlsbad every once in a while. One of the most beautiful places I ever saw was riding through Cloudcroft on motorcycles.

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
So far that's BigPeete, sazar99, jams and myself.
BigPeete: you are the longest distance away. What's a good date in late July for you? Just let us know. There are a couple of other Florida members here. I'll snag them too. :) Maybe a little change in the thread title. :D

dreamliner77: feel like a road trip? Jewelzz, gonaads, matt, dealer anyone else?

P

PseudoKiller

Guess I am out... I am in Pennsylvania. A little ways away. Maybe I can do the Engand Pow Wow :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown