media player

D

dr_twinkle

Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody knows of a way of doing these two little things.

1. When coping music with media player is there any way of removing the gaps that the program decides to put in?

2. How can i convert .WMA to MP3??

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys and girls.

Hi, I have the registry update that MS didn't release. If you want it.Just D/L this file and it will update your registry.Then open WMP and open TOOLS/copy music. Select what format you want. Cant remember if you have to reboot before you convert music.But if you wanna convert WMA to MP3 i would recommend Audio catalyst. On my pc it takes about 30 seconds to rip and convert to mp3 from a cd.Give me a shout if you can't get it i maybe able to send it.

To answer number 2, there is a program called DBPowerAMP that comes with a plugin to convert WMA 8 into other formats such as wav, ogg, or mp3. Get it at http://www.dbpoweramp.com/

encoder using

hello, microsoft protected the files wma it is necessary to test a encoder I have just given the address good courage
regards

Yes, WMA is protected, but there are several encoders/media players that can convert WMA to other formats. DBPowerAMP uses a third party codec to do it. WinAMP can also do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back