Media Player OS X

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
Ok before anyone says vlc.... read below.

on the pc i use a program called BSplayer, and what i use it for is taking multiple screen shots of one movie, an example.

han012_123456s01.avi

so what the program does is every time i take a screen shot it allows the screen shots to be named sequentially with the file name like this, if i took 4 screen shots this is how it would look.

han012_123456s01-1.jpg
han012_123456s01-2.jpg
han012_123456s01-3.jpg
han012_123456s01-4.jpg

most programs vlc included, just allow the files to be named with a date.

i need something on the mac that names them with the file name and some differentiating number for the jpgs.

thanks

Use VLC along with some AppleScript fu to rename the files after the screenshots have been taken.

thats double the work of my laptop....

tried it, but no, thanks anyway.

Try Perian. Rather then requiring a special program to run media, it gives quicktime the essential codecs it needs to run all the media you want.

http://www.perian.org/

Perian won't help him take sequential screen-shots like he wants.

i was going to say use Automater, but i guess your not wanting to run scripts. sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back