Media Player (funny behaviour), but I aint laughing!

S

stuy_b

Whenever I go to play an AVI or any video in MediaPlayer in full screen mode, the screen goes full-screen for afew seconds but then switch's back to a normal windowed view. I cant get full-screen no matter what!

When I 1st used media player it worked, and I have not changed anything Im aware of.

I have enabled full screen in advanced settings, but its not working, why could this be and does anyone know of a solution/fix. :confused:

Cheers

If it hasn't been doing it long have you tried system restore?

Good call Eve, but I wiped my restore points afew days ago, thinking everything was peachy!! :( sods law!

I hate when that happens, I remember hearing about this before though. Not sure exactly how to fix it though. Have you done a search here? Or maybe there is an update on Windows Update? It's worth a try anyway.

Stuy,

How did you wipe out your restore points, not that this is the subject. I want to get rid of mine and have looked all over for a place to do it, and find nothing.

Thanks,

Danchev,

Wouldn't mind getting rid of a few of mine, i'm always chopping and changing things, so I must have a couple of million!

Disk Cleanup from System Tools, click on the tab at top and tick delete restore points. et voila! :D ;)

Worth doing, it will delete all restore points except the very latest one. I free'd 6Gb!! by deleting them! :D

Wow, makes me wonder how much it might be clogging up on my system..

Lol, i've only had my PC about that time! Reminds me, gotta install linux this afternoon, don't worry, i'm not the antichrist, need it for some course work!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back