media player 9

M

mboy007

since i installed mp9 the words 'windows xp home edition for testing purposes only build 2600' have appeared in white on the bottom right of my desktop - is this due to mp9??!!!

watermark

Yes...wmp9 will places the 'windows xp home edition for testing purposes only build 2600' on the desktop...you need to get the watermark remover from the news page that talks about wmp9.

cheers for that - d/loaded a supposed zip file fix a minute ago from another thread but it didn't work! never mind....thanks for your help!!

i dont have the time to look for it, but the original media player 9 thred has information on how to manually edit the registry. it does work. i followed the instructions and did it last night.

worked for me

worked for me ......same message I got with the SP1 also ...just used the quick fix reg zip that was posted with it

I attached it here just incase :D

there was

There was a link on the front page of this site .... dunnoif its still there now but I know sites that were taken down at microsofts request guess we are not spose to have it right away or maybe there is an underlaying reason to what happened

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back