media player 6.4

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
in my mind it is the best and i like it nomatter what anyone says. i would like to know if anyone knows how to set media player 6.4 to open and play the mp3 automaticaly because it wont for me after i uninstalled mplayer 9 and i know it can do it because it was doing it before mplayer9. can anyone help

open it up to to its options then the last tab and makr all the options and click ok...

try unchecking everything in wmp9 or wmp8 or whatever u have...

well i guess u gotta do it the hard way
go to the folder options look up the media files then make it open in wmp 6.4

Try using 'open with'. Highlight the mp3, then hold shift while right clicking. Choose open with. Then associate it with media player. Make sure the box is ticked.

it opens into the player just great and fast but it does not automaticaly play the song

i think u gotta change ur wmp 6.4 settings for that...

in the options for the WMP 6.4 i cant find anything that says to play it automaticaly, all teh formats are playing in this player, there are no other players installed on my system except for quick time and i dont let it play mp3's. i am fresh out of ideas so if anyone has amymore then that would be great, and thanks for the help so far

Have you tried this>
Open windows explorer, right click the cd rom/properties select auto play. Fiddle around with the options in there.

try this

open my computer / on the toolbar hit tools - Folder Options
hit the file types tab / scroll down to WM windows media audio/video file
Highlight & hit change / in the new window hit browse
Browse to an MP3 - highlight - click OK

that should do it

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back