Media forum?

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
I'm going to post a thread in applications, and that's OK, but I felt the need to find a media forum and there was none.

Does anyone, or rather maybe any mod, feel we should have one for issues like mp3, DVD, burning etc. I will confess a forum dearch on just mp3 and dvd only turned up four threads - but it seems if we have one for Nvidia FAQ then maybe media is a relevant thread. Could cover things like photoshop in the graphics side too I guess.

Anyway, just a thought (and hopefully an original one this time, finally!)

P

PseudoKiller

Entertainment which covers the obvious.

Themes and Graphics has a topic called Photoshop/Illustrator/PaintShopPro Support - Help, Tutorals, Setting etc for any PS or other graphic program and/or graphic image related problems.

Not many ppl are into all the DVD burning yet, IMO and the whole MP3 thing has been covered. Not much else left to do with them all. Dont see how it can all be warrented since most ppl spend there time in the Applications thread... that could changed though.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
DVD Burning is pretty much covered, it is actually far simpler and faster than creating a VCD/SVCD or Divx.

You rip the DVD to your HDD using Smartripper or my preference... DVD Decrypter.
You remux using Nero Recode or my preference DVD2One
You then burn it with Nero.

Its simple, I can have a DVD from source to copy in less than 1 hour with minmal input (either a full rip or movie only)

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
I vote for a audio type of forum that will cover hardware (soundcards/drives etc), software (burning, ripping, editting) and methods. I'm actually working on some guides now, but have been thrown off course as of late by some real world stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut