Medal Of Honor not uninstalling right....

D

dcghost

Ok, this is one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. I was uninstalling MOHAA so that I could reinstall and apply the Patch for it. Well there is a 3.10 mb file of it listed in Add/Remove Programs.

I deleted all instances of MOHAA from my C drive and also from my Registry.

I don't know what else to do. When I try to uninstall it...it says it uninstalled it but even after I reboot it is still there. I also tried to Modify it using the CD then uninstall it, and that did not work either.

If any of you have any suggestions on this I would greatly appreciate it. If I cant figure it out soon I guess I will have to do a system restore.

Thanks

If you removed all traces of MOH from your system, then
XP probably isn't aware of it, and thus the MOH item remains
in the uninstall list.

You can go to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

find the MOH entry and delete the key.

That will remove it from the uninstall list.

R

Richai1

There is an entry in C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information which if deleted removes the install sheild info.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut