Medal Of Honor AA

M

Mardinium

Hi All,

I've been playing MOHAA for some time now with now problems when recently everytime i exit the game my machine does a memory dump on me and restarts automatically!

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Dave.

best thing to do is see and post error message if you can...

in order to prevent auto startup on error... go to your control panel/system and then startup/recovery options and turn of auto retstart on error or whatever it is...

next time this happens make sure that you do write down the message and post it here so we can look at it..

also there is a patch that is out for moh AA and you can install it..

bear in mind that this patch will not allow you to play your saved games... so remember thatl... :)

Hi

The error is: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have the patch on already.

Any ideas?

Dave

A friend of mine kept getting this, so we did some looking into it and it can apparently be caused by a few things.
1. - Aggressive memory settings in BIOS. If you have messed with any memory settings in your CMOS setup, try putting them back to default.
2. - Driver problem - apparently the error message can be caused by a driver accessing a part of memory that it shouldn't. So if you have installed any new drivers try rolling back to the last ones.
3. - Don't know if this is a common problem, but we fixed my mate's pc by disabling all the unused USB/Firewire ports in Device Mangager as they seemed to consuming an awful lot of resources unneccesarily. (I told him he wouldn't need em all - 8 USB ports for the 1 USB he actually has :rolleyes: ) Problem never re-appeared after doing that.

If you search through the forums I think i remember there being a thread on this some time ago, just can't be sure :confused:

Hope thats of some help anyway.

I personally have never had the problem.. I have retail version with patch as I am sure you have too... only thing I can think of that MIGHT have caused a prob would be some progs or drivers...

if you want to uninstall and reinstall the game it MIGHT help you..

the saved games should not be affected... when you restart you should stilll have them or you can save them to a different folde.r.

see if this fixes your problem or post the progs/hardware changes you have had installed/done to your rig around the time the problems occured...

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back