McAfee VirusScan Plus 2007

M

Mecham

Because Micrsoft decide to remove OneCare from Vista there is no longer any protection against virus, therefore I thought I would try McAfee VirusScan Plus 2007 (this walways bugs me when they bring out products called 2007 when we are not even out of 2006 yet) :)

purchased downloaded and working like a dream with Vista not problems whatsoever...

Purchased from the US much cheaper. cost me £21.00 instead of £39.99 in the UK... I love purchasing stuff from the States it' much cheaper and the TAX and VAT is cheaper as well.

So if you need a AV then McAfee VirusScan Plus 2007 works fine with Vista.

One thing that I've never got into my head is - what happens if you format your drive? Does the retailer allow you to download the software again free of charge? or do you have to pay for a new copy since there isn't a CD involved?

Windows OneCare isn't ready for Vista yet and Microsoft never intended on offering WOC with Vista. It will be available for purchase aside from Vista. Furthermore, WOC for Vista will be ready by the time Vista RTM ships.

Why would you purchase AV software for a beta OS?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back