maybe you have seen this already.

H

Hugh Magoo

One of those "stare at the picture for the details" kind of things..
But this isn't one of those that only some can see. Its pretty easy.

stare at the doorway in the upper center portion of the picture, and after a short period of time, your eyes will start to disclose what is in the doorway.
(medical condition warning, not kidding)
weird.gif

LOL - saw it first time didn't catch what it was... opened it up in animation shop pro and LOL :D

Freaked me out too :D (even though i was prepared :D)

MdSalih

Wow Hugh, missed the point in the email thought it was one of those rooms that was on its side, it has all become clear tho :D

Bloody hell mate are trying to give us heart attacks, I'm to young to have one yet (27). The father-in-law sent this to me the other day, i stared, i stared, and nothing glance at this one and almost crack my head open on the brick wall behind me.

What the...

HAhahaha I almost jumped my chair out.. nice.. kinda freaky,, how the hell did you manage that?

If i save the picture normaly..will it be the same then..hahaha..just love it.

LightWave

Open it up in animation shop pro... (add on to Jasc Paint Shop Pro...) flick through the scenece... you'll see it ;)

MdSalih

Hey, that's not fair. My heart is still racing.
Kinda cool. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back