Maybe my new car... (He finally got it...)

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Here is the car I am thinking about getting. It's a 2006 Hyundai Accent. It is loaded with everything, except cruise control, explain that one to me lol. Anyway, I can get it for 11,000.00 out the door. It is very economical and gets great gas mileage.

Attachments

• 2006 accent.jpg
    2006 accent.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 356
Re: Maybe my new car .. I find out monday, hopefully.

Congrats sir :)

I'm hopefully getting my first car in a few months, gotta go get the full license first though :p

I have a Honda Civic, 2003, just hit 70,000 miles yesterday.

Good luck with the purchase Johnny, hope it goes well for you :)

I'm actually hoping I do get it. The one, as you should know from the pic, which got totaled, was an accent. It was a 2001, which was the best car I ever owned. So another Hyundai would be good :)

I wanted an SUV, but I don't want to spend 500.00 a month for a car also. This one will be great. I would like to it in black, but, I am going to let the wife pick the color out. Maybe I can talk her into black. That also depends on if they have one on the lot also. I was up yesterday and they had a couple of blue ones.

Last edited:

Nice l00king ride Sazar :)

Good luck Johnny... And this time, you might want to invest in some driving lessons for your wife... It might prevent the loss of another car, and also keep her safe, Gawd forbid, the next time around. If she hit that house, it might have gone even worse :eek:

Oh, and nice car Saz... Albeit a bit pricier then I think you were originally looking at. Guess you weren't able to find something for under the $15k you were initially thinking... If all goes well, you'll no doubt be happy :)

I might be getting a diff one. I found a mazda 3 I like better, we will see what happens.

Mazda 3's are nice. 5-door hatchback? or 4-door?

Johnny said:
I might be getting a diff one. I found a mazda 3 I like better, we will see what happens.

The S or the I ?

The S has better resale value, but they are both good :)

Matt, it's a 4 door. and Sazar, it's an I series. I'll find out more tomorrow :)

Here is a pic of it. It looks really sexy. I think I would like something like this :)

Attachments

• mazda 3.jpg
    mazda 3.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 148
Last edited by a moderator:

hyundai is a kick ass car. please do not finance it for 60months as the resale value on hyundai is horrible. you would get a much better price than that 11,000 out the door if you found one with 10000 miles ...probably 7000 out the door. if you plan on keeping it forever though ... doesnt really matter what terms you get ... keep in mind the vast majorty of americans get new cars every 2-3 years.

the warranty is unmatched by anyone ..which is a plus. good luck with it.

ive had my eye on the BMW M5 being released next year. i would never buy one new ... but would hopefully find someone that took the new car depreciation hit and didnt like the car .. hoping to sell ... thats the guy i look for.

Johnny said:
Matt, it's a 4 door. and Sazar, it's an I series. I'll find out more tomorrow :)

Here is a pic of it. It looks really sexy. I think I would like something like this :)

Have you test driven the car yet? You should be fine, but just make sure the thing runs as it should before you get it off the lot. Oh yes, I've had my experience before with car sales that have not gone so well... And one lesson I got from it (other then getting a car fax on the thing), is to be skeptical of any dealer, just in case :eek:

You'll no doubt be happy, but I suggest you take the thing for a spin yourself, before turning em keys over this time :eek:

Thanx for the information, thrainmaster, Ia agree with you there. They are nice cars; quite diff from what they used to be.

Son Guko, I haven't test driven it yet, I will today. I'll let you know what happens ..

Today is Monday - look foward to finding out what happens :)

Johnny said:

Auto or standard?

I might be resigned to purchasing a coupe myself, depending on how things work :)

The 3.2 Acura CL-S. Will see what happens this week.

Enjoy your's when you get it. Post some pics of whatever you end up getting.

Btw, what kind of warranty comes with the car?

It's an automatic sazar, I didn't get any other information on it yet. I am waiting to talk to the insurance adjuster first. I called him about five this morning, I get nothing but his stupid answering machine. I am thinking that is how it will be .. Drives me crazy, I have to know what is going on ..

Anyway, I will post some pics no matter which one I get .. :)

Well I talked to the insurance adjuster. They only gave me trade in value for my car. That leaves me upside down, and the possibility of getting new one way off. I hate insurance agents, I really hate insurance agents.

In a nut shell; I'm screwed :( :(

Honda :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back