Maybe my new car... (He finally got it...)

Re: Maybe my new car .. I find out monday, hopefully.

What does do a lot for you?
What your saying is that you'd rather have a 20,000 dollar mazda tahn a 275,000 dollar ford gt...?
Get your priorities in line man!

Nah, my dream car is a porsche. Still fast, but i dont need to go 0-60 in under 4 seconds.

Brad said:
Nah, my dream car is a porsche. Still fast, but i dont need to go 0-60 in under 4 seconds.
Cant some porsche do that?
My friend has a porsche... Carrera 4s... nice car i cant believe he uses it in the winter in new england :(

Yeah, but I would be perfectly happy in a Boxter which is 5.9 0-60

Yeah why not, I look at it as, you'll never go that fast anyways...
Also with a boxter, your saving about 210,000 dollars... But i'd go for the boxter s

I get my new car this afternoon !!!

As some know my car got totaled. I finally found a new one, I go this afternoon to get it. I am getting a 2005 Pontiac Grand Am. It is a sweet ride, both sporty and family oriented. And it is loaded with a V6 engine. This is the nicest car I ever owned, and probably the most powerful as I have been driving 4 cylinders since I got my license.

I am so pumped and excited right now I couldn't put into words what I am feeling !! WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT !!!

I'll post pics of it when I bring it home :)

Re: I get my new car this afternoon !!!

congratulations

Re: I get my new car this afternoon !!!

Glad to hear it all worked out for ya afterall man :)

EDIT: Might want to get this thread merged with your other one though, just my opinion...

Just an fyi kcnychief, you don't HAVE to report every single post that might have the smallest possibility of an issue.

You can pm the person or post in that thread too.

It makes it easier for us to track ACTUAL issues :cool:

Sazar said:
Just an fyi kcnychief, you don't HAVE to report every single post that might have the smallest possibility of an issue.

You can pm the person or post in that thread too.

It makes it easier for us to track ACTUAL issues :cool:
My apologies.

However I was told in the past that instead of PMing a moderator who is online, that I should just report the post so whoever gets to it, gets to it.

If you meant PM the person who posted it, they can't merge posts.

But yeah, sometimes I get a little over-zealous with the report post button :eek:

Dude,
Nice!
Thats an awesome car!
I rented one once and i was very satisfied... Hope it does you well :)
-Jack

Thanx, guys. I love the car, it is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! :) Pics are coming ..

Johnny, off topic, why do you have a broken image in your signature? It's been there for your last three signatures.

That is only visible in IE matt. The image is a PNG file. So I am guessing it's because IE can't translate it properly.

I fixed it. I forgot about IE while ceating it ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back