Maybe I am beating a dead horse, but...

F

FesteringGob

I was wondering what are the latest drivers for my Asus Geforce3 Ti200? I have a decent set in now, 28.35, and want a new fix. Are there any drivers that are smoking for Half Life and work with the nVIDIA Refresh Rate Fix? Thanks everyone.

ASUS BAD!!!,(I know cuz I use it)
use the new Nvidia 30.82 drivers, theres a link to them on this forum (somewhere).

yep yep 30.82 runin fine for me and the refresh rate fix does work for them

Originally posted by Benny
ASUS BAD!!!,(I know cuz I use it)
use the new Nvidia 30.82 drivers, theres a link to them on this forum (somewhere).

I would like to know why the asus card is bad. I just got a Asus gf4 TI4600 UDLX. It rocks.

Maybe your Asus is good but I swear to god that asus is 2 koriyan guys in a basment somewhere in the US.
the site never works they dont update drivers and if you compare the price and the preformance youl get pretty depresed.

Can you please bring down the resolution on your sig it took me about 30 seconds to load it and I have an adsl conection.

i got a nice card, double sided copper heat & ram sinks, decent fan, samsung ram, slapped a little arctic silver on the chips and she runs like a dream :)

*edit 30 seconds, it's 11k dude, mabey BT is a little laggy, but this sig downloads in half a second*

he doesnt mean your asus card is bad just every card makers own drivers are not as good as nvidia own detonators.
do yourself a favour and go to the nvidia site linked above and download the 30.82 driver

Asus Hardware is Great , But their Drivers suck abit.
Asus drivers = Bloatware
Nvidia Drivers rock

Thats goes for all manufacturers Drivers... Dapple
Nvidia seem to be the only ones that regularly update their drivers
:)

FesteringGob - the 40.41's smoke any previous detonator. Performance of my Chaintech 128 meg DDR GF3 TI 200 has improved since installing them and I'd recommend everyone else to do the same :)

As for refresh rate fixes, reforce works perfectly.

Ive got a crapo! Geforce2GTS Pro, have been using th 30.82s which were ok, not fantastic but ok!

Should I get the 40.41s? anyone else using an old card like me!? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back