May 2008 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just discovered a bug in Ultramon's wallpaper per monitor code :)

yeah. Listed as a known issue for 2.7.1, guess it's not fixed in 3.0 Beta 2

Same issue is in DisplayFusion too.

Goes away in both apps if I pretend my TV is on the right of my primary monitor and not the left.

The ciombined wallpaper file is constructed as it would be were my monitors reveresed. So the taskbar transparency ends up backwards in aero.

If I tell windows to centre the same image on both screens or move the TV right of the monitor in display settings it works properly.

Last edited:
My monitors are actually swapped over. The right wallpaper is actually to the left. I have to set it this way for the task bar transparency to work right...

Click for full size (3840x1200, 4.2MB PNG)

man, i want dual wides too! :p

hehe.. here's mine btw

desktop2.jpg

My monitors are actually swapped over. The right wallpaper is actually to the left. I have to set it this way for the task bar transparency to work right...

Click for full size (3840x1200, 4.2MB PNG)

Hey Lord can ya post the wallpapers please. :)

I call mine "tidy" at the moment, but compared to most mine's going to look a tad cluttered, ah well. Moonwraith's May 2008. (Having 1 smaller monitor sucks)

Theme: Some form of early Zune before the disgusting Orange
Background: Nine Inch Nails: Ghost extra

Attachments

• May 2008.jpg
    May 2008.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Hey Lord can ya post the wallpapers please. :)

pepper one is on deviantart ;)

http://artgerm.deviantart.com/art/Pepper-Smile-73438385
http://pepperproject.deviantart.com/art/Pepper-Project-Wallpaper-73575603

I call mine "tidy" at the moment, but compared to most mine's going to look a tad cluttered, ah well. Moonwraith's May 2008. (Having 1 smaller monitor sucks)

stop your bitching least you have two monitors - i only have one and even that wont go over 1360x768 :p

pepper one is on deviantart ;)
stop your bitching least you have two monitors - i only have one and even that wont go over 1360x768 :p

Feels like I'm being stalked by YOU on here Carpo :p Only a 15 inch and 19 inch here, sucks. Useful for work mind you

using dvi/hdmi or component?

You may want to try 1080i instead of 1080p also.

its using dvi to hdmi - what refresh rate is norm used - its an older lcd and think ost i can get it to do on pc side of things is 60hz

Bman, I really like that wallpaper. Is it an Assassin's Creed pic? Would you mind posting where you got it? Thanks!

My desktop for May.

Yes, It's XP SP3. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back