Maxtor 200GB HDD $39.94 A/R

Talk about a lack of details on that thing. Surely it's not SATA. If it were, it would be mine. :lick:

Well if the picture is the real item then it is SATA, you can see the port a bit. But I wouldn't go by that.

EDIT: I searched for the item numver on the Canadian site and got back some specs:

Satisfy your need for speed and capacity with the Maxtor® Ultra Series Hard Drive Kit. Up to 20% faster than regular 7200 RPM hard drives, the drive features an 8 MB cache and an ultra-quiet fluid dynamic bearing (FDB) motor. The Ultra ATA/133 interface provides up to 33% faster data transfer rates.

* Features: Ideal for high-end gaming and digital video
* 200GB capacity
* 7200 RPM ATA/IDE hard drive
* <9ms average seek time
* Easy installation
* 1-year standard warranty

* Included in the Box: 3.5-inch ATA/EIDE hard drive
* Ultra ATA interface cable
* Mounting screws
* MaxBlast Installation software
* Installation guide
It's IDE!

They should be giving those away, for free.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back