• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MaxPayne2 assistance

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Guys,

I think that I have reached the end of the game. The bad guy is up in a box attached to the roof. I am running around in circles on the floor below it. It has been approx three days since I reached here, and I can't get through this one. Would it be possible to get an idea (Not A Spoiler!!) on how to get passed the board? I just need an almost invisible nudge in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Heeter

Yup! OK, Heeter. He's up there, You can't see him. Run real fast, stop real quick and shoot. We'll its being held up by those cables somehow ?

PS> just a side comment regarding Max Payne 2. This is one of the best overall PC games I've ever played. Also once you beat the game heeter jump on over to Download.com and grab one of those awesome
Max Payne 2 Mods such as the Vampire mod or Battle Tactics to change the whole complextion to the game.

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Right On, Thanks Napalm.

The fact that those pins are bright red should of givin' me a clue!!!! I just purchased FarCry, but I can't let go of playing MP2, sure is addictive.

Those mods look fantastic, napalm. Can't wait to try them.

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix