The patch to version 1.05 addresses the following issues:
- Game exits with the error message "Out of memory vertex buffer".
- Game exits when loading a new level.
These issues were addressed in the earlier patches:
- The clock and other desktop icons are no longer randomly flashing when playing the game.
- The issues with the game crashing into Windows' desktop when loading a new map have been addressed.
- Game doesn't start with some CD-Rom drives: A newer version of SafeDisc copy protection is used. If the game still doesn't start up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Next to install...
My source was http://www.bluesnews.com
Keep trying it, the site is well busy at the moment, blue may also have some mirrors
Hi soree 4 souding dumb..but what does this pactch actually do?? i have the game and i am having no probs whatso ever...and am able to play it fine! so do i still need to d/l it...and if so what will i benefit?
Mine use to run fine then i changed mobo and gfx and it installs fine and runs the opening menu, but as soon as i try to start the game it crashes out on the loading level screen...hopefully this patch will sort it.