Max out PSU

only true way would be with a digimeter. Why not post your specs including all of your HDs, CD drives, video, ram, fans, PSU (wattage), and anything else important.

amd xp 2000+
Asus A7N8X
3x 40gb 7200rpm
Ti4680P Turbo 128DDR
1GB ddr (400)
sound blaster audigy
altec lansing 641 speakers
sony trinitron 21" flat
8mb net connection

hmm... i'd say... *rubs chin*... 350-watt minimum... 400-watt if it's a generic psu.

Got this from a site, I think I use about 380WATTS, but my PSU is 460WATTS, just to be on the safe side :D

watt.jpg

Originally posted by RazerBack
Got this from a site, I think I use about 380WATTS, but my PSU is 460WATTS, just to be on the safe side :D
not to mention future upgradeability. :)

If any voltage lines go too low, then you've maxed it out. Don't trust sensor readings though! Measure with a good volt meter.

Mine has
Athlon XP 2000+(1789 Mhz)
768 MB Ram
2 IDE 40/60 HDD
1 Floppy
1 CDRW/1 DVD
AGP 9700pro
TV Tuner
56k Modem
3 Antec case Fans
1 CPU Fan

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
its ove 350 and I have only 300w

Well for most systems I have heard of (even some of the more extreame ones) 350W will work, but even though they work some systems are probley stressing their PSU's which will shorten the life of the PSU, and can cause instability. The best rule of thumb is get the best and highest wattage you can afford.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back