mavisXP theme

M

mavis

Hey guys,

I've been working on a Luna theme that matches the MMX Mercury set, with Liquidius elements (and OSXP too, I believe) ... Below is a 1280x1024 screenshot - what do you guys think?

mavis

Screenshot

damn mavis i want that style could you send it to me???? :D

i will change the start button to something else.......i already converted the mmx just need some nice theme to match it

Here ya go, RC1 :)

Let me know if there are any problems - I included a readme with credits and known issues (there are just a couple of MINOR things, but then again, I'm really picky...)

;)

mavis

edit: updated download location...

thanks mavis i love it, match my mmx icons and few others cool!!!, cant wait for the other mmx icons to be released

glad u guys like it! If you have any feedback, let me know.

As for the girl, she's my girlfriend - I know, I'm a lucky son of a bitch. I mean she is HOT, huh?

lol! I have no idea who she is, just some wp I picked up a while ago. :)

mavis

i just love it as i said before....the only thing i will change is the start button......and.....no just that i think the start button. i just download stylebuilder, if i create a theme can i keep it after the shareware expire???? I use to have style xp but i remove it and hack the uxtheme :D

yes, any themes you create will work even after the demo expires, and/or you uninstall StyleBuilder. All you need is the uxtheme :)

mavis

thanks for the feedback!!

u welcome mavis!!! your tutorials have been very helpful, the only thing i have problems is w/microangelo. dont know why but everything work fine except the part to change the icons try to load but never open

Thanks mavis ...

*** DROOL ***

WOW, looks perfect !!!

How do I get the icons to customize my DLL's ?

Thanks in advance - outstanding work !

fun with hyperlink!

Hey guys!

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! As for the icons (which everybody has been asking about, lol) they are part of a set called MMX Mercury, and they will be available for download both for Mac and PC, on April 17. There are supposed to be 358 icons in the complete set! Anyway, the artist (Mikkel Maddsen) has indicated that he, and he alone, will host the icons - so, nobody else is authorized to distribute them.

Any other artist and people might be more cavalier about sharing the icons, but this guy has obviously put A LOT of work into the set, so everybody is trying to be respectful of his wishes. This is actually his second set, his website might still have the other ones up...?

If you want to pick up the MMX icons that are already available, just go to Icon Factory's Pixelpalooza page and download them... You will need to convert them yourself, but I wrote a tutorial about that here...

:)

mavis

hey mavis i found (i think) a bug of your theme. when i go to my sound icon in the taskbar, and sound properties are up when i look for the place to checkmark the (for example) mute of mic, wave,etc it doesnt show. i check other places that have check mark things and they dont show up. Hope this help........

sorry for the english but is not my main language :D

hopefully i made myself clear:p

thanks for that! I will release a fix tonight after work :)

let me know if there are any other issues!

mavis

edit: fixed!! (for now, more work later) :)

Download

edit 2: updated download location...

thanks zman!!

Well, I just finished working on the theme for the night, I fixed some edging on the restore/close/maximize, etc buttons, looks smoother now when deselected/inactive ... Plus, the .zip now includes the babe wallpaper :)

Get RC3 here!!

mavis

edit: updated download location...

last one! :)

Hey guys!

Well, I think I'm done with the theme for a while, but I've updated it one more time before I go...

I've added two new color schemes, and included my wallpaper in three different flavors to match each scheme... You can grab the final version here!! Below are screenshots, enjoy!

mavis

Mercury
mavisxpmercury.jpg

Graphite
mavisxpgraphite.jpg

Platinum
mavisxpplatinum.jpg

one more change :)

I've redone the start button, I think it looks MUCH better now - below is a gif of the mouseover animation. What do you guys think?

mavis

start.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back