• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

mavis is leaving!!

M

mavis

Hey guys!

I just wanted to explain why I haven't been so active on the boards for the past month or so, and why I won't be online very much at all for the next couple of months: I'm moving to Tokyo in 1 1/2 weeks!!

I'm really excited about the move, unfortunately I have had to sell my computer to help finance everything, and so I no longer have internet access, etc. Actually, that reminds me: if any of you want any of the files I'm hosting (probably around 30MB total), be sure to grab what you want now, as I will lose my ISP's webspace very soon, maybe in two weeks or less.

Anyway, I will check the boards as often as possible once I'm in Japan, and if anyone has anything really urgent, you can email me at mavis@xp-erience.org ...

Have fun customizing!!

mavis

MyJelleo

OSNN Junior Addict
I don't know how many have asked, but I really want that custom theme.

I'll owe my life to the person who could possibly get it to me. If that's not enough, I have a whole dollar bill with that person's name on it.

And, oh yes, before I forget; have a fun and safe journey!

M

mavis

Originally posted by MyJelleo
Nevermind, I found it after many hours of searching the forums
Glad you found it... I just checked my email and saw your message, and was here at the forums to find the link - and that is the problem... :)

I never made a home page or whatever, for all of my theme/icon/wallpaper crap - it's all right here in the forums, so if there's anything you want, just do a search and you'll find it eventually. But not for long, because as I mentioned earlier, it's all going away very soon - as soon as I call attbi, actually ...

Which brings me to another question : would anyone here be willing to host the little gif in my sig? I would like to keep it around if I can, I mean it is pretty small, right? :)

Thanks in advance guys - ttyl!!

mavis

M

mavis

that's great Jewelzz!!

I appreciate it .. Let me know the link once you're got it uploaded, so I can change my sig .. :)

thanks again!!!

mavis

M

mavis

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I send you a PM mavis which I'm sure you got before you read this :D
AWESOME!!

Thanks so much, Jewelzz!!! I really appreciate it!

Well, I'll see you guys around, next post will be from Musashimurayama-shi, Tokyo!! :) Bye!!

mavis

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies