Mavis, about those MMX Icons

R

Revelation

Firstly I would like to congratulate you on your fantastic theme which I am now using. Secondly, I would like to get the MMX Icons and went to the guys site and he says he has 380 new icons which are in 12 sets. Do each of the 12 sets have different icons which you then put together to make 1 big pack, or can you only use 1 pack at a time?

Thanks

You gotta download each individual set which you can then just combine into one big set, I love the MMX icons, they look beautiful with most themes :)

Ahhh ok thanks.

Do you know why he made 12 different sets then? To make it smaller or something?

guess so - maybe it makes em easier to download for 56k users (but icons aint dat big tho!! hmm.....)

Do i still have to convert the icons in photoshop (or summit similar) or r they ready to b used wivout any faffin about??????

Rev where did u get the 12 icon files from ? cos i went to www.mmicons.com thinking they were there but i couldnt find em!

Click on the MMX Mercury link and then click on the little icons that load up down the bottom

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back