Matrix sequels one sheets

i think i'll actually go see this movie when it's out :D

when is it going to be released?
i think i read it was going to be around christmass either this year or next year?
is one of them right?

The Matrix Reloaded May 15, 2003
The Matrix Revolutions November 7, 2003

lol, I love the Thompson twins comment :D
but if in the end of matrix neo learned to control the matix completely, what is the plot of matrix reloaded: my guess a good p0rn movie with special effects.

well I remember rumours that the matrix created a new neo that was under their control, but I guess we will have to see what the bros. have in store for us.

btw, MAY---------- w000000t.

those are more than just rumours... can't say no more, they may be watching

Its A crime that we have had to wait sooooo long for the next installment in this the BEST movie/s of all time. I AM NEO..........knock knock

yeah.. been waiting for this movie since the original.. sure looks cool... cant wait for it to be realased :D

MdSalih

Can't wait to to see this movie. Going to theater as soon as it comes out :::drools:::

The Matrix, The Gladiator, and Saving Private Ryan are my only legit DVDs :p

Guess what's going to be my new addition?

hmm, just guessing here.... but would it be this one?? :p

took out Iceman: MAFIAFROMRUSSIA

:cool:

Posted by mafiafromrussia
hmm, just guessing here.... but would it be this one?? :p

www.-EDITED-.com

you know better than to post that stuff mafia... you KNOW the forum rules and have been here long enough...

mafiafromrussia, one more post like that and you will be looking for a new home on the internet

cool.gif

Posted by Iceman
mafiafromrussia, one more post like that and you will be looking for a new home on the internet

cool.gif

btw. you dont have to be so mean about it.

P.S.
dont i get 3 warnings first?

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back