Matrix Revolutions

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Well it's out on DVD today over here in the UK and I watched it on the plane the other day.

If you watch it again, without th ehigh expectations, it really is a cool film.
I will be picking my copy up after work! :)

i'm off to tesco to abuse my staff discount now :p

Henyman said:
i'm off to tesco to abuse my staff discount now :p
Nice... now we know who you really work for. ;)
Get back to your hut on the farm now... hurry. :D

:p + i got 500 extra clubcard points :D

I've yet to see it; I wish I went to the cinema now, the last film I saw was around 2002 :(

I'm actually waiting for the third Lotr movie, but this looks like a nice purchase, to tide me over until then. The second one wasn't that bad :)

3rd is MUCH better, the machine fight is awesum :D

Loved it at the cinema, still waiting for my copy, but thats the price you pay for ordering it from overseas :)

I already have the 4 others DVDs. I'm such a marketing target.

I have:
The Matrix
The Matrix Revisited
The Matrix Reloaded
The Matrix Revolutions
The Animatrix
Enter the Matrix

so im pretty matrixified :p

I rather donate a testicle to cancer then see that movie again.

Boxed set?

Are there plans for a boxed set? I have yet to spend any money on buying these movies so far, because I'm hoping for a nice, special set of all of them. Anyone know about plans? Dates? Prices?

~JM

the more I have watched these movies the more I feel let-down by the second 2...

I understood em but they were so underwhelming wrt the original...

the story was convulsive and lacked flow and the acting was contrived... cept for Agent Smith ofcourse :D

:cool:

my room-mate will probably get the boxed set though he already has the dvd for the first 2...

Any "fan" of the series should have the Matrix ... so save your $ and respect for the series and keep it to just the 1st.

They all rock, ALL, ALL

got it? good :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back