• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Matrix Revolutions

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Well it's out on DVD today over here in the UK and I watched it on the plane the other day.

If you watch it again, without th ehigh expectations, it really is a cool film.
I will be picking my copy up after work! :)

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
I've yet to see it; I wish I went to the cinema now, the last film I saw was around 2002 :(

I'm actually waiting for the third Lotr movie, but this looks like a nice purchase, to tide me over until then. The second one wasn't that bad :)

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Loved it at the cinema, still waiting for my copy, but thats the price you pay for ordering it from overseas :)

I have:
The Matrix
The Matrix Revisited
The Matrix Reloaded
The Matrix Revolutions
The Animatrix
Enter the Matrix

so im pretty matrixified :p

Jestermask

WinTMBG Professional
Boxed set?

Are there plans for a boxed set? I have yet to spend any money on buying these movies so far, because I'm hoping for a nice, special set of all of them. Anyone know about plans? Dates? Prices?

~JM

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
the more I have watched these movies the more I feel let-down by the second 2...

I understood em but they were so underwhelming wrt the original...

the story was convulsive and lacked flow and the acting was contrived... cept for Agent Smith ofcourse :D

:cool:

my room-mate will probably get the boxed set though he already has the dvd for the first 2...

Xie

- geek -
Any "fan" of the series should have the Matrix ... so save your $ and respect for the series and keep it to just the 1st.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix