Matrix Revolutions Booked!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Thank you for your booking with ODEON. An email has been sent to you to confirm the following:

NO. OF TICKETS 3
FILM MATRIX REVOLUTIONS
CINEMA SALISBURY
DATE Wednesday 5/11/2003
PERFORMANCE TIME 13:40
DATE OF BOOKING 31/10/2003
CARD HANDLING CHARGE 1.50
TRANSACTION VALUE 15.00

Please note seats for this performance are allocated on arrival.

I won't be able to go next week!!!! I'm on call, and it never fails. Whenever I want to do something I always get paged!!! :cries:

oh oh yes I did :) and there was this accident and they took the people to the hospital...no wait that won't work, I work at the hospital. Good try though :)

oh yah :)

well I am going on the 5th to the Imax about 20 miles away to watch it :D

so all you regular theater going folks... while I feel sorry for your diminished experience... I will not care much since I will be enjoying my high definition/superior sound version :D

/end gloat

lol... j/k lads...

I will start up a matrix revolutions thread and have it opened on the 4th since it is being released globally on the 5th... ie the chinese and japanese get it before us... :(

:cool:

*gives Sazar a high five*

I'll be seeing it in the IMAX too... driving 2 hours just to do so!

Originally posted by muzikool
*gives Sazar a high five*

I'll be seeing it in the IMAX too... driving 2 hours just to do so!

kewl... :cool:

Sazar: nope.
It is a worldwide SIMULTANIOUS release.
With the big premiere in Sydney.

Oh yeah baby, booked mine the other day :)
6th 11.15am
wanted to go on the 5th but i'm not sure when i'm free so....

the latest trailer is better than most films i've seen recently :)

booked my tickets a while ago. going on the 5th.

cant wait.

Can't make it on the 5th...as much as I want to :(
But I'll definitely make it a point to go on the 8th/9th weekend. Hoping there's an IMAX theater somewhere nearby.

Originally posted by NetRyder
Can't make it on the 5th...as much as I want to :(
But I'll definitely make it a point to go on the 8th/9th weekend. Hoping there's an IMAX theater somewhere nearby.

well we is gonna gloat on your behalf :D

doesn't imax only hold 2 hours worth of film? doesn't taht mean it'll be cut? at least thats what i heard about starwars IMAX

dammit... living in the massive icebox that is maine is a real suck-fest sometimes...

no imax theaters playing Revolutions :(

I would have to go to York to see it as none of the three cinemas around here will have it I can gaurantee that

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back