Matrix Reloaded - SPOILERS Included!

Neo is a Hacker remember (first movie)... This is all an illusion. We are seeing what goes on in the system when one is hacking it. Remember he can manipulate the matrix. A hacker manipulating a system or mainframe. Hmmmmmmm.

This is his "hack" working in the system. The "Agents" are the programs that keep the "Hackers" out of the Mainframe.

Originally posted by dealer
does tom cheat on jerr?

no, he does not

Sure he does... every time he sees another Mouse. :p

You must be a "Right Wing Extremist Moralist"

Originally posted by gonaads
BULL SH!T that was not a short cut. And the battle was presented. That was the only way otherwise how would they have found the Keymaker, Hmmmm???.

the true way, and not the way that the devil presents....you walk on water if you have to...you turn your staff into a surpent if you have to...you part the sea...YOU DO NOT FORSAKE THE WOMEN YOU LOVE.

if you do, you ahve failed the test

as you saw, after the kiss, everything that followed went exactly according to the plan of the matrix.

neo submitted to the devil, and is now a puppet of him

Dealer is hung up by a kiss... I think he had a BAD experience with a situation like that and it has been drilled into his mind that it is a BAD thing. :rolleyes:

the true way, and not the way that the devil presents.

as you saw, after the kiss, everything that followed went exactly according to the plan of the matrix.

everything that happened before the kiss also went to plan else he would not be there in the first place...

dealer your point still makes no sense..

you are implying the DEVIL... there is no devil in greek mythology... a god of the underworld perhaps but hades is not all bad... and certainly not more so than Hera..

if you are holding on to the though that neo is bad based on christian beliefs I think perhaps you are following the wrong line of thought...

Dealer is hung up by a kiss... I think he had a BAD experience with a situation like that and it has been drilled into his mind that it is a BAD thing. :rolleyes:

ha, no, I am the most liberal minded of any man you have ever met when it comes to these things.

I am talking about this relationship.

and this relationship was compromised.

that is exactly what was presented in this script.

I have no personal beliefe on fidelity...

but this relationship was forsaken, and neo failed.

he cannot be the true savior, though he can be the fake savior that the matrix made up

the true way, and not the way that the devil presents.

When did the Devil come into this? And you speak of the Savior of man as if it/he/she were some God thing. This is not Sunday School preacher man. So leave the Bible at home, this is an Action Moooooovie.

ha, no, I am the most liberal minded of any man you have ever met when it comes to these things.

I am talking about this relationship.

and this relationship was compromised.

that is exactly what was presented in this script.

I have no personal beliefe on fidelity...

but this relationship was forsaken, and neo failed.

he cannot be the true savior, though he can be the fake savior that the matrix made up

It's all fake... it is a Mooooovie. :p

Ooooooh I can see it now, Neo kissed a Program. He's gonna fall for a Program. He's gonna leave Trinity for a Program. Riiiiiite. :p

Originally posted by Sazar
everything that happened before the kiss also went to plan else he would not be there in the first place...

dealer your point still makes no sense..

you are implying the DEVIL... there is no devil in greek mythology... a god of the underworld perhaps but hades is not all bad... and certainly not more so than Hera..

if you are holding on to the though that neo is bad based on christian beliefs I think perhaps you are following the wrong line of thought...

ya, nor is the devil in any society all bad...the devil in our society is a tool of god.

no, I am not holding that neo is bad at all...he is a very good man

I am holding that he cannot be the one...he has failed the test

and my point makes plenty of sense.

why do YOU think this scene was put into this movie?

can you think of one good reason?

no

the only reason this scene could possibly be written into this script is to show that neo cannot possibly be the savior of mankind, for he is a puppet that bends to the whim of the matrix...even at disregard for the women he loves

ya, nor is the devil in any society all bad...the divil in our society is a tool of god.

no, I am not holding that neo is bad at all

I am holding that he cannot be the one because he cannot hold his ground when it counts against the people that he loves

Ooooh really... Then if that is true he should have let her die. Right? He held his ground rite well because in order for the entire situation (the distruction of the Matrix and the Machines) to come to an end he has to got through all these things including that now infamous kiss, in order to save all that he loves. And don't say that he could have done it another way.

If it were you what would you have done??? And don't say it is not you. The question has been put to you. What would you have done, since that way was the only way to find the Keymaker.

Would you let mankind/zion be destroyed over one kiss?

I maintain...neo is 'the one" that the matrix picked, (which was said btw, )

he is not the savior...this is left for another charachter.

who that charachter is, we don't know yet.

trinity?..maybe...morpheous?...probably not, but maybe.

who?

cause it's not neo

ya, nor is the devil in any society all bad...the devil in our society is a tool of god.

no

the only reason this scene could possibly be written into this script is to show that neo cannot possibly be the savior of mankind, for he is a puppet that bends to the whim of the matrix...even at disregard for the women he loves

The scene was put in to show that Neo is in fact ONLY HUMAN and not a program or a machine.

If you wish to follow as in God and Devil you must remember that the Savior Of Man did have feeling for Mary Magdalene. Does that make him not perfect or that he could not be the Savior of man?

Ooooh really... Then if that is true he should have let her die. Right?
Would you let mankind/zion be destroyed over one kiss?

yes, he absolutely should have let her die.

he kept her alive at the cost of humanity.

HOW CAN YOU THINK THIS IS THE SAVIOR?

it's not

and no, you don't let mankind get destroyed over one kiss...you walk on water, you part the sea, you do whatever is necessary to keep your truth with the women you love.

this was not this or that, this was a this or try something else.

her death was a this or that.

you save mankind, or you take the selfish path, and save the women you like alot...he does not love her, he loves having her

no

perhaps it shows he cares more for the good of ALL the peeople rather than choosing one or a small group over the other ?

ie he will save as many as he can...

@ the end of the movie... you can see this again when he has the choice of letting a whole lot DIE and picking some new lads from the matrix or... fighting alongside them for the greater good...

trinity is not worth more to him than the good of all the people..

another hint... when he is worshipped getting off the craft... trinity says she understands and it is obvious neo wants to help the people in any way he can..

you perhaps are reading FAR more into that scene than I can imagine... consider it perhaps to be a hollywoodization of a scene which could just as easily have been take the blue door or don't take the blue door... ie... choices...

if there was a sign of weakness on neo's part... it was when his hand was cut by the sword...

The scene was put in to show that Neo is in fact ONLY HUMAN and not a program or a machine.

he was less then human.

he gave this progrm true emotion...something that is not possible if he is in love with trinity

he failed

bull dookie

-edit- come on m8.. :) you know better than that... Sazar

But that is why we all have different opinions and yours is one of many. And all of our opinions are insignificant in the end.

yes, he absolutely should have let her die.

he kept her alive at the cost of humanity.

HOW CAN YOU THINK THIS IS THE SAVIOR?

it's not

and no, you don't let mankind get destroyed over one kiss...you walk on water, you part the sea, you do whatever is necessary to keep your truth with the women you love.

this was not this or that, this was a this or try something else.

her death was a this or that.

you save mankind, or you take the selfish path, and save the women you like alot...he does not love her, he loves having her

humanity lives btw :)

and if he did not love her.. why did he save her ?

do not mistake keanu's lack of range of emotions as implying neo is not in love with trinity...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back