Matrix online Beta

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
Has anyone else played this?

Nope, I signed up for the beta.. but never heard anything. :( I hope its cool. I take it you have played it? what do you think?

I've been looking at it for a while now, but havn't played it. It looks awesome, i have to say. Not usualy a Massive online game player, but that looks damn cool

all i can say because of the NDA, is that it has potential, but you cant say much by the beta, controls are a little sloppy, but again its only a beta. Just like to say i think it will be worth buying when it comes out as it has some really cool concepts and it does feel like you are playing the game.

Hrmm, I am a huge Matrix fan.... and I made the mistake of buying "Enter the Matrix" before reading any reviews. Lets just hope this game isnt as dissapointing. Are there guns and armor and stuff? or is it strickly hand to hand? And how much of a RPG is it? Are there full skill sets and stuff like that?

"all i can say because of the NDA, is that it has potential, but you cant say much by the beta, controls are a little sloppy, but again its only a beta. Just like to say i think it will be worth buying when it comes out as it has some really cool concepts and it does feel like you are playing the game."

actually, if you were picked and are in beta, you cant even say that. you arent even allowed to say your in beta or even
hint to it.

You're Correct So I Can Nothing More.

It... just exists... thats all we can say.

electrickpirate said:
actually, if you were picked and are in beta, you cant even say that. you arent even allowed to say your in beta or even
hint to it.

That's too funny. How bout explaining how this would be enforced? Some sort of funky international honor system?

Reminds me of a Brad Pitt/Ed Norton movie.... but I'm not allowed to talk about that either ;)

Do you want the crotch of the buttocks!

Mastershakes said:
Reminds me of a Brad Pitt/Ed Norton movie.... but I'm not allowed to talk about that either ;)
ROFL :D
This game is so classified you cant even play it as it would mean youwould know something others dont and they dont want that getting out :dead: :yowch:

Well, yea, how do you enforce it, but as a beta tester I take it kind of seriously. Don’t care if other people go out and talk about, show friends or whatever. But it’s not that big of a deal. I wasn’t jumping on him for saying anything about it.
Just pointing something out. Ive told people beta stuff, and ive broken the NDA.
Oh well. they’ll get over it

its not bad. i play it from time to time and have fun, but i wouldnt pay for it, and definatly wouldnt pay a monthly fee. just not my prefered style of game, not into gaming all that much to begin with. missions are cool, and the city is the best part. its HUGE. you can go just about anywhere. fire escapes, roof tops, elevators, subway system, a lot of differant areas too: Achan, Tabor Park, Moriah Projects, Mara, Uriah, Magog, Mansdale, Zia, Camon Heights, Midian Park, Lemone, Hammerville, Appolyon, Hammerfield Projects, Kedemoth, downtown, Westview, and Richland. the place is big! i had some problems with elevators early on, bugs in the game. ends combinations of cloths, pants, jackets, shirts, tattoos, sun glasses, boots, hair color, body types. i never joined a crew and realy never stuck with a character that long. i didnt level up much before deleting it and creating a new one pretty often to experiment with differant things.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back