Matrix 2

P

parj

Well as you already know that the teaser trailer for Matrix 2 is out. If you however want to download it, the link is available at
http://parj.tripod.com/a.htm
just right click save target as (the trailer is about 24 MB in size and is high quality)

Cheers,
P

too bad we have to wait another year for the movie though.

Another Year???????????????????
i thought it comes out this year
damn well one more year to wait

But there is a good side to the wait

Matrix 2 and 3 will be released within months of each other!!! So thatz double matrix double fun and double jaw dropping stunts in one year. So lets just kick back, relax and be the one.

only movies i'm looking forward to for this year are men in black 2 and the two towers.

The release date for Matrix Reloaded is Memorial Day, 2003 - I don't know when that is :)

with Matrix Revolutions being November 2003

theres at least half a dozen film i'm looking foward to this year

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back