Massive problem.

Its over 2 years old now. I'll see if I can find warranty info but I can't imagine its that long.

Hmm probably not, i know somethings now have lifetime warrenties.
Eitherway, id call up the mobo manufacturer to see if there is a way they can tell if its that.
I truely can think of anything else, do you have an extra computer to try parts of your computer in? like your hdd?
Otherwise i haven't a clue, you said you reformatted so it cant be software...
You have had the mem like that before so its not memory, the only options are mobo and hdd.

I found the bad stick and or bad slot. Got the system reinstalled, looks like its gonna hold on for a while. I'm thinking I'll need to build a new system sometime in the next year or so.

Glad you found the problem, sorry you have to spend more money :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back