Mass Effect 2 on PC and 360 1Q2010

Just that bit too early for a pre-order :) Noticed you was on it the other night, must playing it again really and do the 'bring down the sky' mission

I will be for sure getting it, the problem now, which one.

I am a hardcore PC gamer, always have been. But I love my achievements, and I assume the PC version is not GFWL.

I just love the bit where you talk with soverign on virmire :D

And the attack on the citadel :D

I will be for sure getting it, the problem now, which one.

I am a hardcore PC gamer, always have been. But I love my achievements, and I assume the PC version is not GFWL.

Do yourself a favor and get the PC one. Unless they actually make both versions equal this time.

If you own both the 360 or PS3 version of mass effect and the PC version you quickly realize how much better the PC version is especially when it comes to controls. One of the biggest differences in the PC version is how much faster the battles can be thanks to not having to pause combat completely to switch what each character is doing!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back