Marksman To Kill Pigeons

it's nice to know that stupidity is not the stranglehold of the USA:laugh:

Well I guess you have to have those starnge birds, too.:laugh:

Can't you just find a bunch of 12 tear old and give them slingshots?

I think the correct solution would be to hack the wings off as many pigeons as possible before joining them together to create one large wing.

My elder sister was held captive for nine days by a flock of rock pigeons on a small island near Malta in 1979 - it may have been Gozo but I'm not too sure. (Sorry about that.)

ROFL :laugh:

I heard about that, I also heard that the mayor was trying to cut down the number of pigeons in Trafalgur Square in London by banning feeding in one of the areas.

Problem is that people just fed the birds from outside the exclusion zone where the mayor had no control :)

Why kill the birds, they have a right to live just like we do?

Jeez how stupid. Just round up all the stray cats and put them in hte park to kill the pidgeons...

Hmm, I have been looking for an excuse to go on a shotgun shoot. Sounds like shooting dumb birds in a field... or is that fish in a barrel? ... oh well

I like the idea of catching them all in a big net. What to do afterwards, is beyond me, however the catching part sounds fun.

Pigeons are classed as a health and saftey risk by way of their "droppings" and the diseases they carry, which probably led to the particular decision to cull them.

However Birmingham has had a continual pigeon control program for as long as I've been working - I even made a website for one of the city council's contractors at one point. I don't see what the fuss is about.

My dad shoots pigeons, he used to make pigeon pie and make us eat it when we were kids. Was disgusting
Joker_PDT_35.gif

Hammer could be interesting. Could just cook up a massive stew with 'em all too :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back