Marksman To Kill Pigeons

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
it's nice to know that stupidity is not the stranglehold of the USA:laugh:

Well I guess you have to have those starnge birds, too.:laugh:

Can't you just find a bunch of 12 tear old and give them slingshots?

ming

OSNN Advanced
I think the correct solution would be to hack the wings off as many pigeons as possible before joining them together to create one large wing.
My elder sister was held captive for nine days by a flock of rock pigeons on a small island near Malta in 1979 - it may have been Gozo but I'm not too sure. (Sorry about that.)
ROFL :laugh:

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
I heard about that, I also heard that the mayor was trying to cut down the number of pigeons in Trafalgur Square in London by banning feeding in one of the areas.

Problem is that people just fed the birds from outside the exclusion zone where the mayor had no control :)

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Why kill the birds, they have a right to live just like we do?

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
Jeez how stupid. Just round up all the stray cats and put them in hte park to kill the pidgeons...

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Hmm, I have been looking for an excuse to go on a shotgun shoot. Sounds like shooting dumb birds in a field... or is that fish in a barrel? ... oh well

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I like the idea of catching them all in a big net. What to do afterwards, is beyond me, however the catching part sounds fun.

LordOfLA

Godlike!
Pigeons are classed as a health and saftey risk by way of their "droppings" and the diseases they carry, which probably led to the particular decision to cull them.

However Birmingham has had a continual pigeon control program for as long as I've been working - I even made a website for one of the city council's contractors at one point. I don't see what the fuss is about.

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
My dad shoots pigeons, he used to make pigeon pie and make us eat it when we were kids. Was disgusting

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Hammer could be interesting. Could just cook up a massive stew with 'em all too :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2mytru