Mario Kart Wii

I pre-ordered Mario Kart from Amazon and it shipped out today. It should arrive just in time for the release date.

The Wii looks amazing on my new LCD. I am very happy.

got my copy and both my rechargeable batteries for my wiimotes are dead (I didn't plan well) and I can't find my AA battery holders for the wiimotes...so I have to wait a few hours !!!

Who wants to mingle with madmatt? I rock.

this game is amazing. My wife and I had a blast racing. When I get time I will start racing online.

I need to get me a copy, I spent the day golfing with my son ... was our first game of the year , the weather here is super great for this time of year ... but as soon as I have a copy I will be playing online !

It doesn't? Why not?

Nintendo went pretty cheap with the Wii, which is why it's only $250. So there is no surround sound and the graphics don't hold a candle to the Xbox or Playstation. BUT... it's more fun to play, and that's what counts the most!

My wife and I played Mario Kart for a few hours this afternoon. It's a lot of fun. The wheel is definitely more difficult to use, though, and I'll probably opt for the traditional controls (wiimote + nunchuck) most of the time, unless I'm playing my wife because she insists I use it to give her an advantage. :)

Got it a week ago very nice, and the wheel controls actually works. Unfortunatly they ruined battle mode :( that is still the best on the N64 in my opinion........
But racing wise I think its the nicest version so far :)

PM me your console number. My Mii needs to mingle.

Best Buy has the game bundle (with wheel) for $49.99 (50 bucks) U.S.. And if ya need another wheel (only) they are $9.99 (10 bucks).

Now CompUSA (online) has the game bundle for $45.99

http://www.compusa.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3803366&sku=ND10-1112

And just the wheel for $6.99

http://www.compusa.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3025618&CatId=3231

Don't know if there is any shipping involved or if it's free shipping.

I got the game and an extra wheel for my Ex's kids (2). I owe them a birthday present from Feb. and this month. Don't ask. :p The game is in stock with lots of stock at Target and Best Buy. No extra wheels at Target. Is the same price at both.

I didn't realize CompUSA was still in business. They closed all the ones around Dallas earlier this year.

Nintendo went pretty cheap with the Wii, which is why it's only $250. So there is no surround sound and the graphics don't hold a candle to the Xbox or Playstation. BUT... it's more fun to play, and that's what counts the most!

I wonder if Nintendo will release another version for higher-end gamers with upgraded graphics and processors for 1080P and digital.

While it looks cute, I am not exactly the model target for a Wii or Wii games. The PC still garners the vast majority of my gaming with the Xbox and PS3 following (PS3 actually is WAY behind in usage).

Currently contemplating GTA4. Pity they can't release a Wii version due to the inferior hardware because it sure would be fun brandishing the controller and unleashing mayhem :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back