mario cart wii

donte2006

OSNN Addict
I just heard that there will be a mario cart for the wii in the 2nd Q , but I wonder what will be different about this game than the other ones before it. I guess it will have the stanard hoz. Controls, but what else can they do?
I'll be updating this as I learn more. :)

Think this will be the first Mario Kart game for the Wii. Been putting off getting a Wii coz this game wasn't available on the market for the past year. :p

yes.. mario kart for Wii is supposed be out this year.. Last date I heard was end of April/Early May time frame.

Press releases and previews have shown online play enabled for at least 12 players over the Wi-Fi/Internet connection. Also supposed to have playable motorcycles..

Retail version will also include a Wii Wheel controller in the box

That is the best news ever! Mario Kart 64 is considered one of the greatest video games of all time and the Wii platform gives Nintendo the opportunity to make an amazing version of this game. I was thinking of buying the $10 Virtual Console version of Mario Kart 64, and then 4 classic controllers to play it, but now I'll just wait for this! :D

yup yup.. i loved mario kart. Can't wait for the Wii version - and I'm hoping it won't be delayed repeatably like Smash Brawl.

yes.. mario kart for Wii is supposed be out this year.. Last date I heard was end of April/Early May time frame.

Press releases and previews have shown online play enabled for at least 12 players over the Wi-Fi/Internet connection. Also supposed to have playable motorcycles..

Retail version will also include a Wii Wheel controller in the box

...yeah I heard some dates floating around the net one is March 15 (Sat), the next is April 30 (Wed). Either way if I think we will be hearing more about MKW in the coming weeks

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back